Royal Trinity Hospice. Living every moment...
Royal Trinity Hospice. Amazing people...
I met Nicola Jibson at Pure London in February. She told me about Royal Trinity Hospice and its activity.
Trinity has a fascinating history that dates back to 1891 when we were founded thanks to the generosity and foresight of the Hoare banking family.
At any moment, Trinity is caring for 450 patients. Each year they care for 1,500 people and reaches out to seven London boroughs.
Royal Trinity Hospice has several shops across London and donations to their shops help raise vital funds to provide expert care to 1,500 individuals and their families and carers each year.
One of their shops is situated near our office and I donated a box of our organic sweat-shirts and tees yesterday. I met Amira who is in charge of this shop in Chelsea, she is an amazing person.
I will absolutely continue my collaboration with Royal Trinity Hospice! I am already preparing another box with Ultra Tee products to donate. In the same time we are not only helping people, but the environment as well: re-using is even better than recycling...
Royal Trinity Hospice Mission
- To provide expert and compassionate end of life care, support, information and advice to patients and those close to them
- To provide education and information, working collaboratively with all health and social care providers, to ensure as many people as possible benefit from our expertise
- To improve communities’ relationship with death and dying, allowing them to live every moment
- To challenge and overcome barriers to equity, diversity and inclusion in our services
- To be true to our values and a good employer
Equality and Diversity
- Royal Trinity Hospice prides itself on being an inclusive organisation, which encourages and supports equality and diversity in all its forms. We value all our staff, volunteers, patients, families, visitors and guests regardless of their personal characteristics or condition.
- Everyone at Trinity will be treated fairly and with both dignity and respect, irrespective of their age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, civil partnership status, disability, nationality, race, religion or belief.
If you wish to be involved in Royal Trinity Hospice's mission, shop with them or donate! Visit their website for more information: https://www.royaltrinityhospice.london/